tips on Love, Fame and Education
Ashish Aggarwal continues this valuable article with some insights and tips for using Feng Shui to improve your Love life, Fame and Education.
Feng Shui Tips On Love
Love is an emotion all of us have experienced at one time or another. Countless songs, movies, poetry and artworks are dedicated to this powerful emotion. Many heroes and kingdoms rose and fell in the name of love. Here are some Feng Shui guides to activate your romance luck and to enhance your relationship.
- If you are single or looking to improve your relationship, sleep with your head pointed in your Nien-Yin (Relationships) direction according to your Kua number.
- Avoid sleeping facing the door as the shar qi (killing breath) will be very strong and will cause problems in your relationship.
- Strengthen the Southwest section of your home. According to the Feng Shui principle of Eight Life Aspirations, the Southwest section governs romance and marital happiness. The element of the Southwest is Earth. Activate that section with a pleasant decoration of small rocks or anything made from terracotta or clay. Alternatively, hang a picture of a mountain minus any water feature.
- Watch out for any poison arrows brought by the edges of pillars of furniture in your bedroom. These poison arrows bring harmful shar qi and will affect you, therefore affecting your relationship as well. Cover the offending edges with a soft cloth or a potted plant.
- If you are single and looking for love, hang a painting of peonies, the Chinese flower of love in your house or bedroom. Also, balance the Yin and Yang in your house. If you are male, display items or photos that represent the presence of females/Yin. If you are female, some images or displays that show maleness and masculinity will be beneficial.
Feng Shui Tips On Fame
It is said that everybody has his or her 15 minutes of fame. For some, fame stares them in the face every minute of the day. Celebrities, politicians, socialites, and rich tycoons - they are always in the limelight. Reputation and fame is of great importance to them, as they represent the image of their company or their industry. Sometimes severe damage can be caused to reputations by scandals, lawsuits, convictions and gossip. Here is how you can avoid having your reputation tarnished, by using Feng Shui.
- Find out your Kua number and your best directions. Sleep with your head pointed at your sheng chi direction.
- If your career depends a lot on good reputation and fame, renovate your house so that the main door faces your sheng chi direction.
If the main door of your house opens to large and imposing building on the opposite street or the edge of a large building, by all means move out, or at least hang a Pa Kua mirror above your front door (outside only) to soften the effect of the shar qi.
- According to the 8 Life Aspirations, the South section governs Fame and Recognition. The element of South is fire and the colour is red. If possible, paint this section of your house a lovely shade of bright red, or hang some red drapes there.
- Wood produces Fire, so you can energize the fire element with the wood element. Place some wooden furniture in the South section of your home or office. You can also keep a candle burning there and hang a painting with red colour. Do not place any water feature in this section (such as an aquarium) as it will drown the natural fire element.
Feng Shui Tips On Education
Education is a lifelong pursuit. We never stop learning and growing, even when we leave our school days far behind. As Helen Keller said, "Knowledge is love and light and vision". Feng Shui can help transform average but hard working students into high achievers. Full potentials can be met and hidden abilities discovered. Below are some Feng Shui points designed to aid students (and working adults) academically.
- Find out your Kua number and your 4 best directions. For example, if you have the Kua number 3, your sheng chi direction is. Sleep with your head pointed in your sheng chi direction.
- Change your child's sleeping position so that his/her head points to his 'Tien Yi' direction. Position your child's table so that he faces his 'Tien Yi' direction while studying.
- Beware of sha qi (killing breath) directed at you or your child in the bedroom. Poison arrows triggered off by protruding corners and sharp edges cause sha qi. This will cause illnesses and uneasiness and leads to distraction in a whole. Soften the effect of poison arrows by placing soft material and crystals.
- Do not let your child sleep or study in a room located above a garage or below a toilet. This will cause his mind to wander and distract his studies.
- According to the 8 Life Aspirations, education and knowledge is located in the Northeast section. The element of Northeast is Earth and the colour is beige. In this section of your house display some symbols representing the Earth element, such as pottery, porcelain and clay items.
- If the Northeast section is missing from your home, you can apply the above step to your own or your child's bedroom as well. Quartz crystals are strong attractors of the Earth element, so place some on a decorative table in the corner as well.
- Hard work and patience never hurt anybody. Be diligent in your studies or work and you will achieve something in no time at all.
Click for the final part of this article which has tips from Ashish on Feng Shui for Family and Health